Our hearts go out to all those affected by COVID-19. The health and safety of our crew, customers, and communities are our top priorities. We will continue to develop and make adjustments with advice from health experts and government officials.
We have updated our steps of service to cater to COVID guidelines and outlined the following list of precautions we’ll be taking at the event:
- Capacity will be limited
- Lines at all locations will feature social distancing markers
- All staff will wear masks, gloves and wash hands frequently
- Defined cycles for frequent enhanced cleaning of targeted areas
- All staff will practice social distancing to the best of their ability
- Easy access to handwashing and hand sanitizer stations
- All refills will be provided in plastic cups. No Refills into Steins to prevent cross-contamination
- All seating will be further spread apart to meet the 6’ social distancing requirements
- VIP guests will have a dedicated service staff member to take and deliver all beer and food orders to the table.
- Extra sanitation team will be on site to continuously disinfect VIP and GA bathroom locations.
- We will offer single use flatware, utensils and condiments.
- POS systems will be wiped down between each customer transaction
- Executive and Management crew will be Safe Sets Certified
For our guests, here are some CDC guidelines that we encourage you to follow:
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- soap and water will be readily available at all bathroom locations
- In other areas if you are not near soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing; dispose of tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
If any guest is feeling ill – regardless of the symptoms – he/she should not attend public events.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we try to make these important adjustments. Please take care of yourselves, stay healthy and we look forward to hosting you!