VIP Oktoberfest | No lines | Free Refills
Be in the heart of the action! Every year we work to improve the experience for everyone. Rock VIP style this year, you can forget about those beer tickets, you can forget about standing in lines, while you enjoy your Oktoberfest Tampa experience. Did we mention the free Beck’s Oktoberfest refills? All day, only for VIP’s, available for you under the VIP tent and included in your ticket price.
- Here is what is included in our VIP experience packages:
- • Commemorative Oktoberfest Stein (1 Liter Acrylic)
- • Free Refills of Your Favorite Beer
- • König’s Feast (Get a full food plate including a Pretzel!)
- • Table side service (Food delivered to you!)
- • VIP Express Entry
- • VIP Restrooms (Really! Located between the museums).
- • VIP Tent with extended lounge
LOOKING TO INVEST IN A CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING PACKAGE FOR YOUR STAFF?
Check out our custom CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING page.
Want to treat friends & family?
RESERVE A VIP “STAMMTISCH” TABLE
If you truly want to relax over the weekend this is absolutely the best way to do it. A VIP table means you don’t wait in line for a seat, or even a beer. Order your beers table side. Get a liter Stein, filled with tasty cold beer. That’s 32oz of golden delicious refreshment. We’re reserving only a few tables for our VIP area’s. Extremely limited availability. You get six VIP passes, and your own table for the entire day. Each table comes with the ability to hang your company or family banner, like the official tables of the festzelt tents in Munich, Germany. Oh yeah, and a server to take care of your food and beverage needs.
THIS IS HOW YOU CELEBRATE OKTOBERFEST – VIP TABLE FOR YOU AND 5 OTHERS $1000:
- 6 – Official Oktoberfest Tampa Steins (1 Liter dimpled Acrylic)
- Free Refills of Beck’s Oktoberfest
- Private VIP Table and Benches
- VIP Entrance / Express Gate Entry
- 6 large food plates each including a pretzel!
To Reserve A VIP table, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WINE WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT – for $ 7 a glass – choose from:
- German Riesling [Blüfeld]
- Gewürztraminer [Chateau Ste. Michelle]
- Merlot [Hogue]