Our Oktoberfest Tampa kitchen will serve up a variety of traditional German fare!
Chicken Schnitzel is always a classic.
Did you get a chance to try our Sauerbraten last year? This German-style pot roast dish is a delicious meal.
We will have a variety of sides to choose from:
– traditional potato salad
– cucumber salad
- Traditional Bratwurst
- Nurmberger Bratwurst – (Ground pork w/ special seasonings)
- Frankfurter – (long, thin pork sausage that is flavorful, lightly smoked!)
- Debreziner – (spicy, smoked pork sausage, Hungarian style with paprika & garlic)
- Currywurst – (a German festival favorite!)
– Pilsner or “Pils”
– Märzen / Oktoberfest
– Riesling (Chateau St. Michelle)
– Gewürztraminer (Chateau St. Michelle)
– Merlot (Clos du Bois)
– Soda / Pop
– Bottled Water (free water kegs will also be available at multiple stations around the fest!)
– Fresh Squeezed Lemonade